Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just Add Ink colour challenge

I have never attempted a challenge before. After weeks of telling myself that I should participate in one, even if i don't submit my work, I decided this weeks Just Add Ink challenge was one I could handle. Armed with my inks, paper and ribbon, I went through my box of stamps looking for one I thought would work with the colours. I finally decided on my Big Bold Birthday set and this is what I came up with.




The colours used are: So Saffron, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore

7 comments:

  1. Hi Simone, I'm so glad you decided to enter! This is a fantastic and vibrant birthday card. You've balanced the colours beautifully. Thanks so much for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simone, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a 'cheery' birthday card. Thanks for joining in with the colour challenge at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card Simone! I love the way you have put the greeting over the last cupcake. It's little touches like this that can really make a good card great!

    Hope you had fun with the challenge and are inspired to keep playing along :)

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Simone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-cute, happy card! Welcome to the dangerously addictive world of challenges!

    ReplyDelete