Monday, March 1, 2010

Some more cards

I haven't posted anything for a while and after receiving a new box of Stampin' Up! goodies I have been playing around with all the colours and stamps and my fav, the circle punches! Unfortunately my playing around hasn't created many complete cards but rather a container of embellishments. Although I have had 3 birthday cards to make, all of which I left to the last minute but I am still happy with how they turned out.

This is a card I made for my nephews birthday. It is similar to the one from my previous post but the two cousins are both 2 (& born 1 week apart) so I thought something similar would be appropriate.




This card was for my sister in law. It was my first attempt at making a paper flower and also showed me that having a box of pre-made embellishments can come in handy when you leave making the card until 15 minutes before walking out the door...




This one took me a little longer and it was for my good friends birthday. It is hard to tell on the photo but the birdcage has been cut out and is suspended by some cotton strings.




This last card is one I made just for fun. I will probably add a message to the bottom once I decide who this is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment